Tuesday, September 29, 2015

{FREEBIE} Comparative and Superlative Candy Corn Books

I hope that you are all enjoying everything that fall has to offer!  From apple picking to pumpkin carving to trick-or-treating, I love it all and I'm excited to share a new fall/Halloween freebie with you!  Introducing "Comparative and Superlative Candy Corn Books"!


This product includes 11 interactive comparative and superlative candy corn pages!


Once students have completed the sentences, they can color the candy corn!


Hop on over to my blog to grab this FREEBIE!

And be sure to stay connected with me...
WordNerdSpeechTeach on TeachersPayTeachers
WordNerdSpeechTeach on Facebook
WordNerdSpeechTeach on Instagram
WordNerdSpeechTeach on Twitter


                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment