Wednesday, July 22, 2015

{FREEBIE} No Prep Dot Companion Pack for "Duck & Goose Go to the Beach!"

Time for another freebie!  I don't know about you, but I have limited time to prep materials throughout my day, which is why I love black and white activities!  At the end of the year, I got a bunch of dot markers, so I decided to combine my love of no prep activities and dot markers and made this freebie for you which is part of a series of no prep dot companion packs!


This activity includes:

a describing with attributes page,

a comparing and contrasting sheet, 

two vocabulary pages - one where students must match vocabulary words to their definitions, 

 as well as a homework page where students can write sentences with the vocabulary words,

antonym (and synonym) match worksheets, 

homework sheets for antonyms and synonyms, 

and a set of comprehension questions!

You can find this no prep (just print!) activity at my TpT store!

If you're looking for a similar no prep activity for back to school, check out 'No Prep Dot Companion Pack for "First Day, Hooray!"'  This product targets describing with attributes, comparing and contrasting, vocabulary, antonyms, synonyms, regular past tense verbs, irregular past tense verbs, comprehension questions, subjective pronouns, and inferencing questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment