Here's another great resource from Great Ideas for Teaching... Interactive Language Skills!
This material is intended to help students:
- listen to questions,
- give answers to questions,
- listen to answers to questions,
- silently answer questions,
- form opinions as to whether or not answers are correct.
Each of the 140 lessons include a picture and 6 questions. Below is an example.
The instructions inform the user to fold the card on the solid line so that the students can see the picture side. Then, the adult can reference the questions.
What I love about this material:
- This is a material that allows an entire group to interact with one another.
- This activity can be very fast paced, allowing for many "turns" toward a goal area.
- This resource challenges students to silently form their own opinion as to the correct-ness or incorrect-ness of an answer.
You can find this great language resource for $28.00 HERE!
Disclaimer: This product was given to me for review. No other compensation was provided. The opinions expressed here are solely my own.