- The Complete AIR Book
- The Complete AR Book
- The Complete EAR Book
- The Complete Stressed ER Book
- The Complete Unstressed ER Book
- The Complete OR Book
Each book includes extensive practice with commonly misarticulated words that contain these sounds. The books begin by allowing students to repeat simple to complex words that contain targeted sounds through colorful illustrations of the words. Each book also contains phrases, short sentences, complex sentences, question and answer drills, tongue twisters (my favorite!), simple stories, and longer rebus stories. Pre-tests and post-tests are also included for initial and continuous assessment.
(word level practice)
(more word level practice)
(even more word level practice)
(phrase level practice)
(longer phrase level practice)
(tongue twister practice)
What I like about this material:
- The pictures allow even non-readers or students who have difficulty with reading to participate in the activities.
- Each book contains a large amount of material at various levels that a student might be working on.
- Pre/post-tests that allow for continual assessment.
You can find this comprehensive vocalic /r/ material for $50.00 HERE. (This material is sent as multiple files to be downloaded.)
Disclaimer: This product was given to me for review. No other compensation was provided. The opinions expressed here are solely my own.