Saturday, June 29, 2013

Jellyfish Craftivity!

I live in the Midwest, so I can pretty much only dream about the ocean and the creatures in it.  Since we are "celebrating" the ocean and the beach in speech this week, I thought that I would share a fun and minimal prep activity with you!


These "jellyfish" are super easy and can be used for any goal area.  All you need are a bowl and strands of crepe paper.  Students can decorate the bowl so that it's more festive.  Then, just go to town adding crepe paper strands.  Last, add artic words to the strands, write categories for students to generate words that fit into the categories, write grammar sentences on the strips, etc.  The possibilities are endless!

I hope that you enjoy this craftivity!

Do you have any easy and fun activities?  Share your ideas in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I love the low budget money, high budget creativity ideas that you give me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete